MAP & DIRECTIONS
Regular public bus services run from a bus stop just 1000m from the resort to Hersonnisos and Heraklion. Car rental desk in hotel.
From Heraklion Airport to Aldemar Royal Mare & Thalasso luxury resort
Distance 23.3 km – driving time about 23 min – 80km/hour
1. Take Main Exit from Heraklion Airport towards the National Road heading to Agios Nikolaos 2. Continue on Route 90/E75 until the sign on right Kato Gouves 3. Exit right from Route 90/E75 and drive under the bridge towards Kato Gouves
4. After the bridge you will merge onto the Old National Road. Drive straight on route 90 and signs towards Agios Nikolaos 7 klm
5.At the Kasteliou junction turn left towards Anissaras and immediately right on to the parallel of the Old National follow signs towards ALDEMAR HOTELS & SPA
6. Continue straight for 1.05klm and turn left (3rd road on the left).
7. Continue straight 1.02klm until you reach a small crossroad.
8. Turn right and continue straight 268m.
9.On your left you may find the main entrance gates for the ALDEMAR ROYAL MARE &THALASSO SPA 5*
Heraklion Airport ‘N. Kazantzakis'(23 km)
Heraklion airport is served by many scheduled international airlines including Olympic Airways & Aegean Airlines from Athens International Airport, Thessaloniki, Rhodes and other Greek destinations. Charter flights arrive during the summer months from most European destinations.
Passenger and car ferries sail regularly between Heraklion Harbour and Piraeus (Athens), Santorini and other islands.
Taxis & car or limousine hire are available on request, at an extra charge.
Taxi to Hersonissos (3km): 8€, to Heraklion Center (26km): 45€, to Airport (23km): 40€, to Agios Nikolaos (44km): 60€.